Tour: 17-Day Inca Trail and Galapagos Tour | Galapagos and Inca Trail Combo Tour
- Fully Guided 4-day Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
- Scenic train ride from Aguas Calientes to Cusco
- Hike up an active volcano and one of the biggest calderas in the world
- Guided tours in Lima, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu
- Snorkel with sea turtles and sea lions in the Galapagos
- Kayaking and Biking adventures in the Galapagos
The best hiking in Peru and the best wildlife in Ecuador! This combination of our 8-day Inca Trail and 10-day Galapagos Adventure tours is for the traveler who wants to experience two of the greatest wonders of South America.
Starting on a Friday and ending on a Sunday, this tour packs in as much as possible in two weeks of travel time. Make the most of your vacation by exploring Cusco, hiking the classic Inca Trail, wandering around Quito and hanging out with the animals of the Galapagos!
Consider this an active tour, although the kayaking, biking and snorkeling in the Galapagos will be more relaxing than the always tough, but highly rewarding trek in Peru.
The sea lions are waiting to play, and the Andes are ready for you. Are you ready for an adventure with Galakiwi?