Tour: 17-Day Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon
- Visit the Archaeological Wonder of Machu Picchu
- Scenic train ride from Cusco to Aguas Calientes, and return
- Optional Kayaking, SUP and Biking adventures in the Galapagos
- Guided tours in Lima, Cusco, Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Moray
- See the famous giant tortoises and marine iguanas in their natural habitat
- Search for wildlife and learn about indigenous life in the Amazon
Experience majestic Peru, with a fully guided tour of Machu Picchu, while exploring the best of the Sacred Valley. This tour skips the arduous Inca Trail, instead offering a more robust cultural experience, giving you more time to see the Peruvian countryside and experience life in the Andes.
Combined with a hiking, snorkeling and kayaking adventure in the Galapagos Islands and an Amazon Lodge stay, this is the ultimate South America vacation for those who like to be active, but don't want to sweat too much.
Expect a tour of contrasts. From busy Lima, a cosmopolitan city with great cuisine; to quiet Ollantaytambo, once an Incan stronghold, where Quechua traditions carry on today.
As much as the Galapagos and the Amazon are both great wildlife destinations, they’re equally contrasting. The open Pacific Ocean and seemingly tame wildlife of the Galapagos make for memorable experiences, while the lush rainforest of the Amazon hides a totally different range of creatures and cultures to discover.
If you’re looking for a tour that combines the best of Peru and Ecuador, look no further – this is the Galakiwi tour for you!