Coronavirus Update and New Risk-Free Booking Policy
We are so grateful to all our guests and extended Galakiwi family who have shown their support during this time.
With the uncertainty of the current worldwide situation, we have canceled our tours until the end of June 2020 and will continue to assess the situation going forward. Our first priority is the health and safety of our guests, team members, and the local community.
We have been in contact with all our clients affected by the current situation to offer our support during these difficult times. We are pleased to have most tours rescheduled for future dates.
Booked Already On A Tour With Galakiwi In 2020?
For those who have tours booked with us this year or are looking to book a 2020 adventure, we stay hopeful that we will be able to start these adventures again soon and will keep you informed with any updates and changes.
Looking For A Secure Way To Plan Your Next Adventure?
We understand that right now our clients need more security and flexibility when starting to plan future adventures. With this in mind, Galakiwi is offering a new risk-free booking policy to allow you to start planning future adventures with excitement and peace of mind.
New Risk-Free Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Tiny Deposit: Only $200 per person is required at the time of booking. Told ya’ – tiny!
- Transferrable Deposit: Change of plans? No problem. Your full deposit can be transferred to a future tour without worry. No fees. No sweat.
- Pay Later: The balance of the tour is not due until 60 days before the start of your tour. No need to pay ahead of time, unless you just want to.
How It Works:
- New terms and conditions apply to any bookings made until the end of 2020.
- With the transferable deposit, tour dates can be changed with notification to Galakiwi as follows:
- Notification to be made by email up to 65 days before the start of your tour.
- You may change your reservation to a future tour and your full deposit will be transferred in its entirety and free of charge.
- If you wish to cancel your tour but are not ready to confirm a new date, your full deposit will remain as a credit for 24 months from the start date of your original tour. You will have this time to select a new tour date.
As passionate local providers, we look forward to the time when we can resume our adventures and share our amazing home with you again. In the meantime, we are here to offer our expertise and assistance in answering your questions and helping you plan future tours to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
We hope our new flexible booking conditions give you the security you need to start planning your next adventure. We look forward to delivering our legendary Galakiwi experience and creating new, magical Galapagos memories.