Tour: 10-Day Galapagos Yoga Tour
- Yoga sessions on all 4 of the inhabited islands of the Galapagos
- Hike up an active volcano and one of the biggest calderas in the world; Sierra Negra Volcano and Volcan Chico
- Stay on the 4 inhabited islands and learn about their rich history and culture
- Snorkel, kayak and swim with sea turtles, playful sea lions, and amazing underwater life
- See the famous giant tortoises and marine iguanas in their natural habitat
- Sample some hearty Ecuadorian cuisine and meet the local Galapagueños
Slow travel is a growing trend, and this is our adventure tour slowed down a little bit (but not too much!) We’ve added some great yoga elements to this tour, along with a variety of healthy Ecuadorian cuisine options that are geared towards people who strive for a healthy lifestyle, even while on vacation.
One of the great benefits of yoga is being able to take your practice with you, wherever you venture, so we’ve created the first active yoga tour in the Galapagos Islands. You’ll find yourself visiting parts of the islands that most tourists overlook, and with a certified instructor to lead daily yoga sessions out of the studio and in the midst of nature. Combined with wildlife walks and snorkeling, as well as a volcano hike, this Galapagos “adventure yoga” experience is packed with activities.
Geared towards travelers and yoga enthusiasts who want a tour to a unique part of the world, days will be spent exploring all four of the inhabited islands of the Galapagos. You’ll be immersed in both the wildlife and culture of the islands. From wandering around picturesque Puerto Villamil on Isabel Island, to communing with marine iguanas and sea lions, your 10 days of exploring the islands will keep you, and your camera, busy every step along the way.