Tour: 10-Day Galapagos SUP Tour
- SUP with local wildlife – sea lions and sea turtles!
- See the famous giant tortoises in their natural habitat
- Sample traditional Ecuadorian cuisine
- Flex Day to Visit Espanola Island or Puerto Chino
- Stay on 3 inhabited islands of the Galapagos
- Hike up an active volcano and across lava fields
- Snorkel at the famous Kicker Rock
A Galapagos trip geared to water lovers! After years of having fun exploring the islands by SUP on our own, we’ve finally created an actual stand-up paddleboard tour!
You will be on your SUP in beautiful bays, exploring great coastlines and perfect beaches - home to amazing Galapagos wildlife such as sea lions, sea turtles and marine iguanas. Beginners and experienced stand-up paddle boarders will enjoy this multi-sport adventure, which also includes plenty of snorkeling, biking and hiking activities. Want to take a SUP break? You can swap out your board for a kayak too. Want a bit more intense action? Then let us see how you do at SUP surfing! The perfect, flexible Galapagos tour for outdoor and nature lovers.
When not on the water, you’ll be hiking up a volcano, biking down from the highlands or looking for land animals such as giant tortoises.
Perhaps the most in-depth SUP tour of the Galapagos Islands, you’ll also get a taste of the local culture and cuisine here in the Galapagos, a big benefit of doing a land-based tour.
We’ve even given you a flex day to choose your own optional adventures, maybe cap it all off with a day trip to amazing Espanola Island!