Tour: 15-Day Inca Trail and Galapagos
- Fully Guided 4-day Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
- Guided tours in Lima, Cusco, Pisac, Ollantaytambo
- Optional Kayaking, SUP and Biking adventures in the Galapagos
- Enjoy Peruvian and Ecuadorian cuisine and experience Andean culture
- Snorkel with sea turtles and sea lions in the Galapagos
- Hike up an active volcano and one of the biggest calderas in the world
Our best 2-week adventure that combines Peru and the Galapagos Islands. On this tour, you’ll trek the Inca Trail and kayak, snorkel and swim with the crazy wildlife of the Galapagos Islands!
It all starts in Lima, Peru; where you’ll find out why this is one of the most popular destinations throughout Latin America. Culture, history, cuisine and marvelous landscapes await your discovery along the coast and in the Andes of Peru.
After your Inca Trail trek, we’ll slow things down a little and let you enjoy the rest of the tour at a more casual pace in the Galapagos Islands. Don’t expect to be taking it too easy though – there is a volcano to hike, sea lions to appease and plenty of beaches to explore.
The Galapagos Islands are a bit of paradise in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Life is easy here, but there is plenty of adventure to be had too! If you want to kayak, SUP, or bike around, no problem – we’ve got the gear to keep you moving on land and in the water!
Two weeks, two great countries – adventure travel doesn’t get much better than this!