Tour: 19-Day Inca Trail, Galapagos and Amazon
- Fully Guided 4-day Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
- Snorkel with sea turtles and sea lions in the Galapagos
- Learn about indigenous life in the Amazon
- Guided tours in Lima, Cusco, Pisac, Ollantaytambo
- Hike up an active volcano and one of the biggest calderas in the world
- Canopy walk in the Amazon jungle
Culture, nature and wildlife all in one tour. This trip is the perfect adventure for people who are always on the go and like to be as active as possible on their vacation.
We have put together this amazing trip for everyone who has the time to join our 8-day Inca trail trip, 6-day Galapagos land tour and 4-day Amazon lodge tour, with some extra days to add day tours in between!
Starting in Lima, Peru you’ll find out why Peru is one of the best places for South American culture and cuisine. Head into the Peruvian Andes and the beauty will take your breath away - both figuratively and literally - so take time to acclimatize.
After your Inca Trail accomplishment, head up to Ecuador for a more leisurely, but quite active, adventure in the Galapagos Islands. We’ll have some hiking (up a volcano!) but we’ll also have snorkeling, kayaking and plenty of amazing wildlife for you to enjoy.
Your adventure finishes off with a lodge stay in the Amazon jungle. We’re pretty sure we can’t pack any more action into this tour…read on to learn more about this great Galakiwi tour.